Monday, March 3, 2008

MINI Cooper S Cabriolet

I drive a 2006 Pepper White MINI Cooper S Cabriolet. To me, this car is the most fun car that I've ever driven, even better than the sheer driving pleasure offered by the Ultimate Driving Machines I've owned. For the price that I paid, there are other bigger and more powerful cars.

However, this is a car that you buy with your heart, and not with your head. Furthermore, it's a cabriolet for that wind-in-the-face experience when driving it with the top down. If you are keen to learn more about MINI and meet other MINI drivers in Singapore, go to MINISG.COM

My other mini things include Mac Mini, O2 Mini (sold), and radio-controlled 1/10 scale electric MINI car. Only the iPod Mini is missing from the list.

2 comments:

MiniExplorer said...

Are you going to get a chatbox or a method to track your visitors? If you are, try http://myflashbox.sg/ and http://whos.amung.us/

Unknown said...

The mini cars are very comfortable for me specially when i need to park in a small place, they can go fast when there are traffic jump that is why I love the mini cars, they are really beautiful Actually i think to approach costa rica investment opportunities and a mini car there would help me a lot.